Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Weekend in Denver

Hello! Sorry I have been MIA lately. With school starting, apartment hunting, and everything in-between, things have been kind of crazy. Labor day weekend I took a trip out to Denver to attend my Cousins wedding. I've only been to Denver one other time and I loved it the first time and just as much the second time. Here are a few snaps from my trip!
We drove up to Mt Evans, known as the "Highest paved road in North America", aka one of the scariest paved roads in North America. The road is literally (yes, literally) crumbling off the edge in some spots but look at that view!
Unfortunately we did not see any mountain goats like I was hoping, maybe next time.


Note to self: bring a sweatshirt at 14,000ft. Doesn't look like it but I am freezing in this photo.
 
It really is gorgeous from 14,000 feet!

 These photos are about halfwaydown the mountain, stunning views!
Now the most exciting part of the day, the Miller Coors Brewery in Golden, CO.
I have to admit, the actual brewery tour was a little lackluster. It could have been because they were working on the machines or something but there wasn't a lot going on. 
But...you get FREE beer! Two of these to be exact (and a little half cup serving halfway through)
 Who doesn't love free beer? (they even have non-alcoholic Coors for my Utah friends ;)
Hope you have a great Tuesday!

xo, Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)