Wednesday, May 29, 2013

At the Zoo

I don't think you are ever too old to go to the zoo. My Grandparents lived in the city until I was a teenager so New York will always have special memories for me and some of my very favorites are from the zoo. 
We saw Gus (the polar bear) and watched them feed the penguins. Watching the animals at the zoo is seriously better than TV.  The way penguins walk is just so funny. Then we waited to watch the sea lions, which is basically my favorite thing at any zoo anywhere.
Everything was blooming and so green. I could seriously walk through Central Park allll day long and not get sick of it (sorry Brady!). We stayed on the Upper East Side and whenever we went anywhere I always sneakily found a way to make the trip home one that took us through the park.
 Look at that view...I could never get sick of it.
After the zoo we wandered over to the Upper West Side to go to the Natural History Musuem. First stop: Shake Shack....AMAZING. Seriously, go. We went twice we loved it so much. I also love that they served beer and wine there (hint, hint,Utah).

Those fries. Sorry In-N-Out, I'm loving these just a little bit more. 
Of course we had to stop at Magnolia Bakery and get the Banana Pudding.
 
 
I hope you had an amazing Memorial Day weekend. I am so grateful for those who have given up everything to protect our country and keep us safe.
I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! Thanks for reading!
 
xo, Amy


2 comments:

  1. The banana pudding is probably one of my favorite things in this world. So so good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)