Thursday, April 18, 2013

When...

When your best friend is in town you take her on a date to Red Mango because it is so delicious.

 
And you take "Celebrity" photos. Ha when I took this picture of her she looked at it and said "Wow, this camera makes me look like a celebrity", so that's the joke now :), love you Dev!


Sorry for the blogging hiatus, again. Things have not been stellar in my personal life as of right now and I do not want to spill all the gory details on the internet. I want to keep this a positive place, not a negative one.

image via
Today I am leaving with this quote and I am going to try and focus on the little things that are making my day brighter. What are some of yours?
I am going to NYC in a few weeks and could not be more excited. Any suggestions (especially for FOOD) would be greatly appreciated :). 

6 comments:

  1. Awh this is perfection, you really made my visit to slc memorable from the red mango to the Outsdoorsmen Expo. I love you Amy muah xoxo
    -Dev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote that you shared - it's so easy, I feel it's especially so amongst lady friends, to get caught up in bonding over the unfortunate events going on + consoling each other instead of celebrating the good. It's a tough balance, being open and honest without dwelling on the negative. I hope things are okay/looking up for you though. An upcoming New York trip is definitely something to look forward to!

    And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog a few weeks ago - always fun "meeting" new local internet friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is so easy to get caught up in the negative. Thanks for your support :)

      Delete
  3. That looks yummy! Your friend could totally pass as a celebrity :)

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)