Monday, April 29, 2013

A Day In Park City

Before I disappeared from the blogosphere, my best friend Devin was in town and I had the pleasure of showing her around the Salt Lake City area. This always includes a trip up to Park City. 


The Egyptian Theatre (Where some of the Sundance magic happens)/ Being Tourists 

Popped into Main Street Pizza for delicious pizza with GIANT jalepeno slices on it. So hot, so good.

 Poor moose lost his antlers. 
Another tourist photo-op, except we're locals. 

We imitated some of the terrible advertisement poses that were in one of the alpaca stores. 
Love all of the quaint little shops that are so full of color. 
I would say Park City is a must if you are ever in Salt Lake! It's only about a half hour drive but it is just fun to walk around main street and all the little shops. Also, if you enjoy whiskey, I have heard that the High West Distillery is amazing both for food and drink. 
It's finals week for me (two down, two to go), then Saturday I am off to NYC! Hope you have a fabulous Monday, thanks for reading!

Also, I have been hearing that Google Reader is about to shut down in a month and I would love for you to keep reading along via Bloglovin here!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)