Wednesday, September 3, 2014

End of Summer

The end of summer is always bittersweet. I think everyone can level with me on this. This year is especially strange because I didn't have to go to the first day of classes and I leave for France in less than TWO WEEKS. I am freaking out a little bit ( a lot ) but I'm also a little excited too. 

Anyways, here are a few of my favorite snaps from Summer 2014!

(aka an attempt to make it look like I did more than I actually did this summer)


Hiking up to Cecret Lake to see the wildflowers
The mountains were looking especially gorgeous that day.


kind of like a postcard? I want to run through those fields of flowers.




FaceTime with my best friend while she was in London. 





Snow cones half the size of my head (from Hokulia), worth it!
My favorite is tigers blood with coconut ice cream inside. 




Tracking down the Better Burger truck for date night with Brady. Those sweet potato fries!

My first view of palm trees after we landed in Hawaii



Big wave shrimp truck // got leid at the Polynesian Cultural Center



Gorgeous landscaping at the Golden Gate Bridge 

Blurry picture of the Salty City


Cheers to a great summer! What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)