Thursday, July 17, 2014

Vive La France

If you have been reading, or looked through my blog, you probably know that I have Grandparents that live in France and I have been lucky enough to travel there a few times in my life so far. I have to admit- it wasn't love at first sight. Paris was especially intimidating to me the first time that I went there. It wasn't until I went back a second time that I truly fell in love with the city and understood why my Grandparents loved the country so much. I have always regretted not focusing more on French language in school and not minoring in it in college but now I am taking a huge leap...

image via
I'm going on a Study Abroad in Paris, France!!!
This may not be a big deal for some (or most) people but it's really hard for me to get out of my comfort zone and relinquish control, so this is huge for me. But - I feel like when you move out of your comfort zone- that's where the magic happens :) at least that is what I am hoping! My goal is to improve my French speaking skills and what better way than to submerge myself in the culture? I have a whole list of other places that I want to visit while I am there as well and I can't wait to document everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)