Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Loving Lately

Hello! I hope you are having a great week so far. I just wanted to share a few things that I have been loving lately.
 
The first two are products that I got to try in a Birchbox a few months back. It's really rare that I actually LOVE a product and would recommend it because I'm not much of a product junkie to begin with (which is why Birchbox is perfect, because I can try stuff and only if I love it do I actually buy it). Without further ado..

This stuff is AMAZING! I am always looking for a new moisturizer that I love and since I'm so pale and I burn easily, SPF is important to me. I also hate to smell like sunscreen so this is the best of both worlds. It's not greasy, doesn't dry out my skin, protects my skin from the sun, and smells great! #winning

This is another product that I would describe as AMAZING for lack of a better term. This is like all of my hair products in one. It protects, makes my hair super shiny, repairs, conditions and it smells good too. I used to use both a Revlon Heat Protectant and a Pureology Shine Treatment and now this is the only product I need. It's sold exclusively through Birchbox and I HIGHLY recommend it. If you're like me and want the least amount of steps and products for your hair, this one is for you!
 
 
This dress for my cousins wedding in August. What do you think? 


This Video:
 (that I found via Grace, and her blog should be on this list. Her blog is definitely a good one, check it.) I definitely suffer from this. Glad someone else can relate.


I'm going to Las Vegas at the end of the month for the first time. I have only ever driven through it so I am pretty excited! Any recommendations of what to do/where to eat, etc are appreciated!
This ice cream, salted caramel pretzel. I'll leave it at that.
 Happy Wednesday! Thanks for reading!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)