Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer To-Do List


Since I have a lot of free time this summer, there are so many things on my to-do list! Here are a few:

Read more books (a few on my list are Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and Kiss Me First by Lottie Moggach)

Go hiking and biking (suggested trails would be appreciated!) 

Volunteer More

Spend more time with family and friends

Go to Salt Lake City Bees Games

Shop and Eat Local

Cook at home more often

Check a bunch of restaurants off my list (incuding Pallet and Caterina

Own a pair of white jeans (so daring)

Take a trip to the beach...Cali anyone?

and most importantly..RELAX (mostly by the pool) 

What is on your summer to-do list?
Happy Wednesday! Thanks for reading! xo

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thanks so much for your recent post on my blog! I really like the idea of a summer "to-do" list! What a fun way to make sure you do everything fun that you can! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post!
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)